Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Madonna Concert in Abu Dhabi

Last night I went to the Madonna Concert in Abu Dhabi. This was her second stop on her MDNA Tour. Chris surprised me for Mother's Day with tickets to the show. We were supposed to go together and and worked over the last few weeks to find a babysitter. We had everything set...until Savannah broke her leg. We decided that we could not leave her with a babysitter, so instead of selling the tickets, Chris insisted that I still go. I went with my friend, Beth. We had a great time and it was an amazing concert! Plus, it was probably the best people watching I have seen in Dubai/Abu Dhabi since we moved here. Madonna stuck to her brand and performed the same concert here that she will perform on the rest of her tour. She is an amazing performing and even through the summer desert heat (the concert was outdoors) she danced, sang and performed throughout the entire show. She stayed true to her name and still pushed the envelope, created a stir, was controversial and potentially broke a few UAE laws. It was a once in a life time show, I have the best hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment