Thursday, August 11, 2011

Indoor Fun





As much as I LOVE summer weather (and do not miss winter in the least bit!) this month seems to be dragging on...much like winter in February seems to last forever in Detroit. The heat and extreme humidity isn't bad if you can live in the pool but it pretty much rules out all outdoor activities with Savannah. I am looking forward to the days filled with runs, parks and the beach! To spend some air-conditioned time out of the house, Savannah and I met a friend from playgroup and her son at Mini-Monsters, the indoor soft play area. I have had to swallow my germ phobia of places like this and just let Savannah have fun, which she did. Today was the first time she really "played"...she was climbing, standing and crawling on any and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment