Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hanging out with Dad





A few days ago Chris and I decided that it was best if Savannah and I extended our trip. It has been amazing to see our family with her and how much love everyone has for her. I don't think we realized how hard it would be to be so far away with her now in the picture. We decided that she is only this little once and with me not working we have the opportunity to give everyone a little more time with her. Unfortunately, this means that Chris headed back to Dubai today without us. We are are going to stay in St. Louis for another three weeks and then fly back. We know that this is the best but three weeks is also a long time for the three of us to be apart. Savannah and I will also be flying back by ourselves...I think everyone else is more worried about this than I am! It was tough to say good bye to Chris but exciting to know that we have a whole three more weeks with family!

Before we dropped Chris off at the airport, we headed to the golf store for some early birthday presents and to Manchester Park for swinging and a walk around the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment