Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nana Has To Go Home


It is always hard to say goodbye...

After 7 wonderful weeks my mom headed home last night. We are so lucky to be blessed with such a supportive family as we continue our desert adventures. My mom was a huge help, while my shoulder was healing. It has been tough adjusting to being on our own again.

Besides being indebted to my mom we owe a huge thank you to my dad, for letting her extend her trip while he went back to the real world of work and winter. He also had their basement remodeled and had one of their dogs run away (and get found a week later). I am sure he is glad to have my mom back home. Thanks to my sister for "sharing" my parents over the holidays and thank you to my mom's coworkers for being so understanding and allowing her to take so much time off of work! (And even though it was months ago now, a huge thank you to my parents for staying with Savannah while Chris and I went away!) We are truly lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment