Thursday, January 5, 2012

Swimming!
















Just before Chris and I left on our trip we introduced Savannah to swimming "wings". I let her wear them around the house for awhile and then we tested them out at the pool. She didn't seem to mind them but wasn't really interested in wearing them in the pool until she was swimming with my mom and dad while we were in Austria. Now she doesn't seem to mind them. She loves that she can now "touch" the bottom in the kiddie pool and I think enjoys the freedom that the wings allow. Today she even started swimming on her belly!

We also had lunch with my mom at the Dubai Mall. It is so nice to be able to eat outside in January! We even timed it right that we could catch the Vegas style fountain show, while sitting underneath the Burj Khalfia.

No comments:

Post a Comment