Saturday, January 28, 2012

Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championships
















































Today, Chris and I took advantage of having my mom in town and went to Abu Dhabi by ourselves. We went to watch the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championships. Tiger Woods and Rory Mcilroy were paired together and boy did they have a crowd following. I think every spectator on the course was following their pairing. Luckily, we had tickets through Chris' work so sat on the Hospitality Pavilion's deck and watched the players come into the 18th hole. We had a great view of the golfer's once they hit the green (or the sand bunkers near the green). It was a great way to see Tiger and Rory up close. It was also fun to be out for the afternoon just the two of us! We are definitely spoiled by having my mom here to babysit!

(The picture of the road sign is on the highway between Dubai and Abu Dhabi and makes me laugh every time we drive by it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment