Sunday, July 15, 2012

Family Bonding





The main objective of today was to spend time with family. My cousins are also all in town. We are a small family that is scattered all over the place so it is always great to spend a little time together. Even though we are all here for a sad event, my Nana would have been so glad that everyone was together. Unfortunatly, when there are lots of miles between us there are usually family members missing from gatherings. Chris is obviously still in Dubai and my cousin's wife and kids are back home in Texas.

While we are staying at a near by hotel with my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law, we spend most of our time at my Aunt and Uncle's. I think Savannah spent more time in the pool than she did out of the pool and has now taken turns swimming with any and everyone My cousin's kids, Christopher and Nicole love to swim so she had good company.

2 comments:

  1. Dhow Cruise Dubai nice place to hangout with friends and loved once. i like the contents on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family Bonding is a great topic, do add some more stuff.
    Fishing in Dubai

    ReplyDelete