Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Granddad Has To Head Home



Unfortunately, since Christmas in over that means that it is time to say good-bye. We have spent the last two days playing with new Christmas toys but now it is time for my dad to head back to St. Louis.

Since my shoulder is still broken and in a sling, I need help taking care of Savannah (Chris had to go back to work on the 26th.) so my mom has graciously agreed to extend her trip! We are so lucky that as of right now she is staying indefinitely and her boss agreed to this! I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon here in a few days so we will try to figure out how long her stay will be after that.

Not only has my mom agreed to stay but Chris' mom is on standby, in case we need help after my mom leaves. We are again reminded how blessed we are to have such a wonderful and understanding family.

No comments:

Post a Comment