Friday, December 9, 2011

Half Marathon and Dubai World Championships





















This morning I ran the Dubai Creekstriders Half Marathon, which was great.
I am just about halfway through my marathon training so it was a good test to see how I am doing. I ran the race in 2:02.56 so not awful, but good thing I have several more weeks before the full!

This afternoon we went to the European Golf Tour's Championship "Race to Dubai". Chris got Hospitality Pavilion tickets from work so we had lunch before watching some of the tournament from the deck overlooking the 18th green. It was a beautiful day and a great way to watch the tournament. Savannah had a fabulous time making friends with the wait staff and is definitely not shy when there is someone new that thinks she is so cute and charming. She is definitely a ham. She also enjoyed sharing her first ice cream cone with Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment