Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!




























Merry Christmas!

We started the day monkey bread for breakfast. Then a few presents, a nap and the last of the presents. We also took lots of "breaks" to skype with family back home. (With the time difference our Christmas morning, was their Christmas Eve so it was perfect). Savannah loves to skype so she enjoyed opening presents in front of an even bigger audience.

I am not sure who was more excited about Savannah opening her gifts...me or her. She seemed to like all her toys (and is still playing with them as I write this a few weeks later!). Her favorites seem to be the baby doll stroller (although she doesn't seem quite sure about the new baby doll), puzzles, jumbo Legos, a purse and a small table and chair set. She also got books, a fun piano you walk to play music and some new sticker books! It will be lots of fun to play with her new toys in the coming weeks.

We made turkey dinner at home. My original intentions were to learn how to make this myself, but since my shoulder is still in the sling, my mom and dad took over in the kitchen...which is always a good thing!

Santa was very generous this year and it is so fun having a true little kid around to spread the Christmas joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment